REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS / STATEMENTS OF INTEREST
The Niceville Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) is requesting Statements of Interest from qualified firms, or team of firms, to provide design concepts and economic impact analysis for the redevelopment of Niceville’s historic downtown. The statements should be no more than five pages and address following:
1. Overview of interested firm(s);
2. Proven experience in urban redevelopment design;
3. Proven experience in analyzing project economic impact and job creation;
4. Understanding of the Triumph Gulf Coast Program;
5. Identification and location of key project professionals.
Upon receipt of the Statements of Interest, the CRA Certification and Selection committee will contact three or more firms to request detailed proposals for consideration by the CRA Board. Statements of Interest should be provided to Mr. Dan Doucet, City Clerk, 208 North Partin Drive, Niceville, FL, 32578 on or before April 20, 2020, at 5 PM CDT.