Establishing partnerships and assembling a diverse capital stack are key components when financing housing developments, yet financing and technical assistance from the federal government is often overlooked.
HUD manages several key finance programs that are integral to affordable housing development in urban areas, and the USDA does the same for rural areas across the country.
HUD, USDA, and the CDFI Fund have also implemented regulatory changes in their programs to assist communities in COVID-19 recovery efforts, and new programs have been created to meet unfulfilled financing needs.
During the next installment of the CDFA Federal Financing Webinar Series, experts will cover how development finance agencies can leverage financing from the federal government to support housing projects in their communities.
- Katie Kramer, Vice President, Council of Development Finance Agencies (moderator)
- Daniel Aiello, Program Manager, Capital Magnet Fund, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Bennett Hilley, Deputy Director, Office of Recapitalization, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Seema Thomas, Deputy Director, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Paul Webster, Director, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Join us on May 11 at 2 PM Eastern for Federal Programs for Affordable Housing Investments. If you can’t attend the live broadcast, you can still register to receive the recording and presentation materials.
If you have any questions, contact Malcolm Guy.