Sponsor and exhibitor reservations are open now until September 2, 2019.
We can’t wait! This year we are offering personally guided tours of the amazing array of projects in nine Tampa urban redevelopment areas. In addition, we have added more keynoters with valuable experience on several topics crucial to your redevelopment success. Matthew Perry will introduce us to a new “Incremental Development”; Tampa’s experts will discuss exciting changes in “Tampa Take on Transportation”; Lenora Billings Harris will take us through some useful ways to “Leverage Diversity” in our programs; and Chuck Marohn will talk about what makes the “Strongest Town”. With four tracks of content (Tales from the Trenches, Terrific Success, Tools of the Trade, and Tours) with multiple presentation formats, we will have sessions for communities of every size and shape. Our speakers and attendees as always will have plenty of time to interact together on any topic or aspect of the sessions. Who should attend? Anyone involved and passionate about revitalizing their communities.
Please review the information below for more details.
Register today for Florida’s only redevelopment conference with over 300 of your colleagues as we explore the 2019 RedevelopmentWorks Conference!
The hotel block and group rate are now available!
- The code for booking at the group rate is FRA19
- The conference room rate at the Hilton Tampa Downtown will be $179 plus tax (if applicable), plus complimentary WIFI included in the room.
- Parking is space limited, as the hotel does not own any parking and they contract for a limited amount of valet spaces. Parking will be $24 “in and out” a day valet, and $16 for less than one day valet parking. It is scramble parking, otherwise, there are public parking garages downtown.
- Conference registration will be available soon.
Tampa, Florida, is located along the Gulf Coast and is known as a major business center with a variety of offerings including museums, cultural attractions, amusement parks, historic landmarks and neighborhoods and various dining and nightlife destinations. See below a few of Tampa’s many offerings.
- Skate Park of Tampa https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot
- Big Cat Rescue https://bigcatrescue.org
- Tampa Bay Lightning https://www.nhl.com/lightning/schedule/
- Self-Driving Car Rides www.wtsp.com
- Tampa Bay’s National Historic Landmark District https://yborcityonline.com/explore/museums/
- Ybor City Museum http://www.ybormuseum.org/
- Henry B. Plant Museum at the University of Tampa http://www.ut.edu/plantmuseum/
- Florida Aquarium www.flaquarium.org
- Children’s Glazer Museum https://glazermuseum.org
- Riverwalk https://www.visittampabay.com/tour-the-riverwalk.html
- Zoo Tampa https://zootampa.org
- TECO Manatee and Fish Viewing Center https://www.visittampabay.com/listings/teco-manatee-viewing-center/9690/
- Water Taxi https://www.piratewatertaxi.com/
- Bay to Bay Ferry (Tampa to St. Petersburg) https://www.visitstpeteclearwater.com/profile/cross-bay-ferry/7108
- Tampa Baseball Museum http://tampabaseballmuseum.org/
- American Latino Heritage https://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/american_latino_heritage/ybor_city_historic_district.html
- All you need to know about….TAMPA https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34678-d109449-Reviews-Ybor_City_State_Museum-Tampa_Florida.html
- Visit Tampa Bay www.visittampabay.com/things-to-do/
- Nightlife https://www.visittampabay.com/things-to-do/tampa-entertainment-nightlife/
- The 15 BEST Things to Do in Tampa 2018 www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g34678-Activities-Tampa_Florida.html