Florida Community Loan Fund closed its latest New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) project this week: the $21 million Armature Works project in Tampa, which includes The Heights Market Hall and Gathering.
Highlights of this project include:
- 68,000 sq ft renovation of historic building that was once storage & maintenance for streetcars
- Indoor food hall and farmers market in USDA Food Desert
- 20+ emerging small businesses provided with low rental rates and shared space with state of the art technology
- 750+ jobs created or retained
- On site job training, employment counseling, nutrition/healthy foods training