Orlando, FL—GAI Consultants (GAI) welcomes Planning and Urban Design Manager Andrew Sheppard, ASLA, PLA, LEED®AP to the firm’s Community Solutions Group. Mr. Sheppard brings over 16 years of experience in Master Planning for new communities as well as redevelopment sites. In this role, Andrew will focus on expanding GAI’s capabilities with community master planning and urban design assignments.
- Andrew’s wealth of experience includes the Orlando Health Amtrak Station Vision in Orlando, FL; Military Communities; Bridgeland Master Plan in Cypress, TX; 63rd Street TOD Corridor Study in Chicago, IL; and the University of North Carolina Wilmington Campus Master Plan.
- Andrew is focused on creating livable communities, and has experience working at all scales of development on a broad range of residential, commercial and institutional projects.
- He currently serves on the Florida American Society of Landscape Architects Award Committee and the Urban Land Institute Programs Committee.
- Andrew holds a Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture from Ball State University and is a registered Landscape Architect in the state of Florida.
- He will serve GAI’s Community Solutions Group clients from the firm’s Orlando, Florida office.
“Andrew has a diverse set of skills that allow him to develop attractive, livable, and feasible master plan arrangements across greenfield, urban, and campus settings. We are thrilled that he has joined our team to help us deliver great ideas for our clients!”