SCOPE OF WORK
The City of Deerfield Beach is requesting sealed proposals from qualified contractors, herein called the Contractor, each Contractor is asked to provide prequalification documents demonstrating experience in constructing Park Projects equal to or larger than the construction of Sullivan Park Expansion Project. The scope of services consists of furnishing all labor, supplies, equipment, tools, services, and supervision necessary to build the expansion of Sullivan Park based on the 90% construction drawings provided in accordance with the terms and conditions herein and all Applicable Laws.
The complete and final plans will be provided to the selected contractors for pricing after the completion of the Pre-Qualification process.
Below is the summary of the scope of work:
- Site clearing
- Demolition of existing restroom building and shuffleboard courts
- Finger piers
- Playground equipment and structures
- Interactive water feature
- Restroom building
- Stair tower
- Roadway & Parking lot
- Concrete & brick paver sidewalk
- Drainage system
- Electrical & lighting system
- PVC Conduit (Alternate bid item) for overhead power lines relocation by FPL
- Water mains relocation (Alternate bid item) and other associated site works.
- Staircase (Alternate bid item)
The City of Deerfield Beach evaluation committee will be responsible for selecting the most qualified contractors (a minimum of three) who will be given the opportunity to provide a bid for this project. Qualified contractors interested in providing construction services as provided herein are hereby required to submit a Statement of Qualifications including the following:
- Five (5) years of project experience on similar project valued at $4 million dollars or more.
- Ten (10) years of project work experience with parks similar to Sullivan Park Expansion Project
For more information, please call the Purchasing Division at 954-480-4380 or visit www.deerfield-beach.com.