Job Description: Business Development Manager
Organization: Redevelopment Management Associates
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000 DOE
Position Summary: (Major Job Duties)
Responsible for managing all aspects of business development for a talented and growing consulting firm providing management consulting services to cities in the field of downtown redevelopment, economic development, marketing, urban planning, parking, public/private partnerships, asset management, capital improvements and more. The RMA office is located in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Which are not in any hierarchical order)
The division manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, organize and produce submittals for Request for Proposals (RFP’s) as well as company marketing materials (with strong focus on the writing portion of these items.)
- Create and update employee resumes and firm’s project sheets
- Assist with presentation production and implementation of RFP responses.
- Execute corporate branding strategies and corporate business development printed collaterals
- Represent company at community events and meetings
- Create and manage internal and external communication (Press releases, e-Newsletter, etc…)
- Manage and update firm’s website
- Manage all consultants such as graphic designers, photographers, printers and others
- Manage all graphic visual production for external and internal communication
- The candidate must manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Produce award entries
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education, work experience, special requirements)
The candidate should possess a four-year college degree in a related field to journalism, business marketing, graphic design or public relations or have a minimum of five years of experience in business development, website design, marketing and other related disciplines. The candidate must be a good public speaker, an excellent writer, creative, a detailed-oriented thinker and possess strong presentation skills; be able to respond to and feel comfortable meeting with prospective clients. The candidate should be a self-started who thrives in a fast paced work environment, is friendly and assertive, critical thinker and organized.
**Government experience and knowledge of the redevelopment process a plus**
Membership in associations such as the Society for Marketing Professional Services is desired as well as experience in architectural, engineering or construction industry. Proficiency in MS Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
Performs varied administrative responsibilities; usually under little direct supervision, allowing latitude for use of independent judgment. However, the position will require working with a team of professionals who take on their own assignments but also share assignments with one another. The supervisors will be the firm’s principals. Interprets departmental operations, policies, and procedures and disseminates relevant information. Composes a variety of correspondence, especially to clients, and prospective clients. Establishes and maintains a variety of records and reports. Computes and compiles data. Sets up and maintains files. Schedules meetings. Discusses opportunities with firm’s principals.
Apply to: email@example.com
Ref: Bus Dvlpmnt Mgr