The Florida Redevelopment Association brings together professionals from around the state who are involved in preserving and improving Florida’s communities. Founded in 1974 to promote redevelopment and growth of downtowns, the original base was Businesses and Downtown Development Authorities. The focus was later broadened to encompass Community Redevelopment Agencies and Main Street Programs.
Today, the FRA also includes consultants, vendors, non-profit organizations, developers and other redevelopment entities. Our goal is to be a comprehensive association for all players in Florida’s urban revitalization network.We invite you to join the FRA! Do you want to share the great things you are doing statewide? Learn what others are doing?
Our mission is to get the great word out about economic/redevelopment in Florida. Remember, all the people who work for your organization are eligible for the benefits.
Top 20 Reasons to become a member of Florida Redevelopment Association
- Web site:www.redevelopment.net
- Full compliment of association services in Tallahassee
- Real-time access to redevelopment legislative issues each session
- Lobbying “dollars for defense” Legislative Program
- Redevelopment Assistance Program
- Low cost, valuable networking and education at annual conference
- RFP service
- Newsletter and other publications
- Job Forum
- Awards Program
- Electronically transmitted News Clips
- 24 hour turnaround member links and email surveys
- State liaison assistance with state agencies, programs
- Year round legal representation for association before state committees, other associations and legislators on redevelopment issues
- Comprehensive Tax Increment Financing Study
- Training and Certification Program for members
- 24/7 access to my.redevelopemnt.net FRA’s member-only network.
- Advertising and sponsorships on web or newsletter, conference
- Success sharing on web and other venues
- Technical assistance booklet “Measuring Redevelopment’s Economic Benefits”