The Niceville Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) is requesting statements of interest from qualified commercial real estate brokers/firms to assist the CRA in identifying and siting targeted businesses in Niceville’s Historic Old Town Business Redevelopment Area. The CRA will provide for a sales listing of its entire publicly owned area for sale based on the following:
- Businesses will be identified and selected by type based on the 2020 Old Town Redevelopment Plan list of compatible business types.
- Business selection and siting requirements to be closely coordinated with engineering and landscape design firms currently under contract with the CRA.
- All selected businesses will require presales contract approval by the CRA Director for architectural and site plan compliance.
- All contracts for sale of parcels will require a business development date no later than two years from completion of all public infrastructure supporting the project.
It is the CRA’s intention to provide the selected real estate broker or firm with a blanket listing to provide for as many as nineteen (19) business sites. The real estate commission (fee) will be negotiated after selection and prior to a listing agreement.
For additional information, please contact Mrs. Ammy Hanson at email@example.com of (850) 279-6436, extension 2009.
Each packet should contain:
- Approach to selecting and siting target businesses; and
- A listing of the multi-use commercial projects completed by the firm; and
- Location of the primary office and satellite offices; and
- Broker and sales staff assigned to the project including each professional resume.
Statements of interest will be accepted by the Niceville CRA Director prior to close of business on November 10, 2023 at 208 North Partin Drive, Niceville, Florida, 32578.