Salary: $50,835.20 – $79,580.80
Help shape Cape Coral’s economic future!
- City-paid health coverage, including family options
- Access to Employee Health & Wellness Center
- 5 weeks PTO (sick & vacation)
- 11 paid holidays
- Pension Plan
- City-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Optional Vision and Dental Plans
- Tuition and gym membership reimbursement
- Plus more!
As a Business Recruitment/Retention Specialist, you’ll report to the Economic and Business Development Officer and play a crucial role in attracting and supporting businesses in Cape Coral. You’ll contribute to the City’s Economic Development Office (EDO) activities.
- Engage with clients, business owners, investors, and developers to promote business growth in Cape Coral.
- Cultivate leads and essential contacts for future clients and a diverse commercial tax base.
- Attend local and national events, delivering presentations to drive Cape Coral’s business expansion goals.
- Build strong relationships with the real estate community and Development Services Department to identify project opportunities and assist clients.
- Contribute to the City’s Economic Development Master Plans and reports.
- Stay informed about market conditions to drive business expansion and job growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Economic Development, Business Administration, or a related field; or Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Public Administration, Economic Development, Business Administration, or related field and four (4) additional years of related experience.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in economic development, finance, business consulting, marketing, or public administration.
- Valid state driver’s license, with Florida driver’s license required within 30 days.