Job Title: CRA/Main Street Manager
Salary Range: $50,000 Annually
Job Type: Full Time (Exempt)
Location: 3 N. Summit Street, Crescent City, Florida
Under the direct supervision of the City Manager, performs routine and complex responsible work coordinating the City’s economic redevelopment activities and projects within the Community Redevelopment Areas (CRA) of the city.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and oversee the establishment a “Main Street” type organization and apply for Florida Main Street designation.
- Attends CRA Board meetings, prepares and distributes CRA agenda packages, provides information on programs.
- Attends City Commission meeting and makes presentation on behalf of the CRA Board as required.
- Participates in meetings and public hearings to present information or facilitate discussion of the CRA and its various programs and responsibilities.
- Assist with identifying and assessing redevelopment projects to determine feasibility for priority status.
- Coordinate all present and future Economic Development Programs within the Community Redevelopment Areas. Future program will include the Florida Main Street Program and the National Register of Historic Places.