The Clay County Economic Development Corporation (CCEDC) a 501-C-3 Not for Profit Corporation seeks pricing, qualifications, and proposals with an estimated timeline for a Consultant to provide a Strategic & Financial
Development Plan to included:
- To develop an updated 5-year county-wide economic development
- Review Mission Goals and Objectives of the CCEDC.
- Overview a Site Readiness Program and recommend financing
- Overview of the needed Resources, Operations and Finances for the
- Demonstrate ability to lead community stakeholder meetings in a
- Final Draft Strategic Plan Report to be completed by May 31, 2021.
Please send responses by Noon on January 15, 2021 to:
ATTN: JJ Harris, President, Clay County EDC, 1845 Town Center Blvd,
Ste. 110-B, Fleming Island, Florida 32003.
For questions email:
1845 Town Center Blvd., Suite 110-B, Fleming Island, FL 32003 | (904) 375-9394