This is a responsible, detail-oriented position that performs a broad range of functions to assist the Assistant Director and Finance & Operations Director. Responsibilities will include oversight of various contract and agreement requirements, and managing issues related to CRA-owned property. This position is not clerical in nature and requires independent judgment and decision making.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure review, approval, and execution of contracts and agreements in accordance with established rules and procedures
- Prepare, organize, manage, and maintain contract and agreement records and files, including tracking timelines, performance, and deliverables
- Manage property Purchase and Sale Agreements including obtaining appraisals, following due diligence requirements, updating property schedules and reports, coordinating with Finance on insurance and tax related issues
- Coordinate and manage liability insurance
- Manage property lease agreements for compliance with terms
- Administrative responsibilities relating to condominium associations including board administration, timely collection of dues and fees, and maintaining the property maintenance schedule