Executive Director, Community Redevelopment Agency
This is a highly responsible management position with the Dania Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA). The incumbent manages the day-to-day operations, planning, budgeting, capital acquisitions, public relations, real estate negotiations, professional service contracts and capital planning for the Community Redevelopment Agency, (CRA). This is advanced professional work focused on the revitalization and community enhancement within the CRA districts through redevelopment, capital improvement, and branding. Please advise if there is any information you require to proceed with the posting.
What’s required: (Minimum Requirements)
- A Bachelor’s Degree; five (5) years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of training education and experience
What’s preferred: (Desired Requirements)
- Seven (7) years of related work experience, including thee (3) years of CRA management experience
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Business Administration, Political Science, Urban Planning, Economics, Real Estate, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Florida Redevelopment Association, AICP and/or CEcD certification
- Knowledge of Florida Statues, Chapter 163, Part III
- Experience with redevelopment policy creation
- Knowledge of economic development, redevelopment, capital projects, finance, marketing, real estate, urban planning, and/or underwriting
For more details about this exciting opportunity, please visit: https://daniabeachfl.gov/DocumentCenter/View/14837/CRA-Executive-Director
To apply, please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/daniabeachfl?
At the City of Dania Beach, discriminatory harassment is defined as unwelcome verbal, written or physical conduct which is directed at a person because of race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; marital status; political affiliation; familial status; disability; sexual orientation; pregnancy; gender identity or expression; veteran or service member status; lawful source of income; genetic information; or being the victim of dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking; or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under local, state or federal anti-discrimination laws.