This is a professional and highly responsible position that will oversee the coordination, administration, and management of all legal matters concerning the Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice, direction, and recommendations to all CRA staff in the best interests of the CRA and the CRA District while keeping in mind the duties, objectives, obligations, and functions of the CRA
- Serve as an advisor and consultant in the resolution of complex legal matters on behalf of the CRA, outside counsel, and other parties, when necessary
- Provide legal opinions and advise on a matters including Public Records Law, ethics, Sunshine Law, etc.
- Represent the CRA at CRA board meetings on all legal matters before the Board
- Negotiate/draft/review of contracts, leases, bid documents and bonds, inter local agreements, and other documents.