This is a highly responsible position assisting the CRA Director in the operation of the agency and the implementation of projects and programs contained in the Community Redevelopment Plan. The Assistant Director will be involved to varying degrees in all facets of the organization including policy making, project management, budgeting, planning, personnel management, and public relations. Work involves extensive contact with the development and business community, citizen groups, government officials, public and private agencies, advisory boards and City staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent the CRA at various meetings and functions; make presentations to boards, committees, and the public.
- Provide management and oversight of assigned projects as well as supervision and coordination of projects assigned to other staff.
- Meet with development professionals, City staff, and the public regarding redevelopment activities.
- Initiate and develop new programs and projects to further the CRA’s objectives for the revitalization of blighted areas and the provision of affordable housing.
- Assist in the preparation, coordination, and evaluation of requests for proposals (RFPs) for projects in the redevelopment area.
Please send resumes to email@example.com