Community Redevelopment Agencies in Florida are required by state law to prepare five annual reports:
1) Annual Audit (can be independent of the creating entity or included in the creating entity’s audit) (www.myflorida.com/audgen)
2) Annual Fees and Updates to the Office of Special District Accountability at the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (http://floridajobs.org/community-planning-and-development/special-districts/special-district-accountability-program)
3) Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (http://www.myfloridacfo.com/Division/AA/Reports/default.htm)
4) Annual March 31 Report to the public (posted online or on file at the Clerk and CRA office) (Chapter 163.356(3)(c))
5) Annual Budget (proposed and adopted) and Board, contact information updated and posted each September online on CRA pages
For further information, email email@example.com.