Planning & Zoning Senior Manager – Sarasota County Government
- Manages/ oversees Planning and Zoning Division. Facilitates Count’s Development Review Committee(DRC)
- Oversees four areas within Planning/Zoning Division: planning (long-term and current,) neighborhood services, zoning, land development. Includes range of duties/responsibilities relating to implementation of County’s Comprehensive Plan, land use, neighborhood planning, and administration of Zoning/Land Development Regulations.
- Represents the Planning and Zoning Division in public hearings/presentations. Coordinates with other departments/municipalities in development of policies.
- Assists/supports Director with overall leadership, coordination and administration of Planning/Development Department; keeps Director informed of operational decisions/issues, provides leadership to unit managers.
- Bachelor’s from accredited college in planning, architecture, engineering, building construction, public administration, business-admin, related field. Eight years professional experience.
- OR Master’s Degree with six+ years of related experience. At least four (4) years supervisory experience required. Advanced professional certification desirable.
Salary: $80,540.00 – $106,267.20