The Florida Supply Chain Summit is open to retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, 3PLs, transportation, logistics providers and all economic, education and government entities interested in growing this key statewide industry sector.
Topics of Interest Include:
- Blockchain for supply chains
- Global trade trends/trade policy
- Supply chain automation/technologies
- Information technology/data analytics/cybersecurity
- Workforce preparedness
- Advanced manufacturing – broad state appeal
- Leveraging Florida market trends for business growth
- Omnichannel / e-commerce / last mile delivery
The summit will be held February 6-7, 2019 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
For more information and to register, click here.