RMA is seeking a qualified candidate to join its full-service management consulting firm in charge of providing real estate asset management services to governmental clients. Services include property acquisition, property sales, tenant recruitment and leasing, property management, and property acquisition due diligence. This position will be located in the West Palm Beach CRA office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an inventory of properties owned by clients and make recommendations to the client concerning land disposal, land aggregation and asset management.
- Conduct all tasks of due diligence for clients desiring to acquire property or to dispose of property.
- Oversee client property sales, including preparing and processing governmental Request for Proposals.
- Oversee client property leasing, both residential and commercial.
- Prepare and process any governmental procurement process requirements.
- Manage client owned properties including property maintenance.
- Manage specific projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Manage consultants for specific projects related to client real estate owned properties.
- Assists in attracting retail, office and industrial tenants and developers to the clients’ areas of concentration.
- Prepare developer and tenant real estate packages, which will be compromised of site information, demographics, photographs, surveys, and more to use in attracting tenants and developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business, finance, marketing, management; or the equivalent combination of education and experience in real estate development, marketing, leasing and property acquisition, or property management.
- Minimum of two to four years of related experience in commercial and residential property management.
- Strong public speaker with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills; able to write requests for proposals (”RFP”).
- Must possess a state license in at least one of the fields of brokerage, construction, or another related field. Additional education and certification is desirable. Membership in associations such as International Council of shopping Centers, Urban Land Institute, or National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals is preferred.
Salary Range: DOE
Apply to: email@example.com
Ref: Asst RE Mgr.
Reports to: Personnel assigned by the Principal