The City of Largo, Community Development Department – Planning and Development Services Division is seeking candidates for a Planning Technician position. This is an entry level planning position responsible for the development and presentation of various forms of planning information used by planners, government officials, and the general public.
Starting Salary: $17.76 Hourly
- Bachelors degree in planning or urban planning, Architecture or Landscape Architecture, GIS or Geography or directly related field is required
- Internship or work experience in planning, research, geographic mapping is preferred
- Experience with local government is preferred
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License is required
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
For addition information: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/largo