The City of Fort Walton Beach is seeking proposals from qualified bidders to 1) partner with the City in managing and operating the newly relocated historic Gulfview Hotel building, prominently situated in Downtown Fort Walton Beach. Also, the City is seeking proposals for 2) a long-term lease opportunity of city property, located in the heart of Fort Walton Beach and adjacent to the Fort Walton Landing along the Inter-coastal Waterway.
The City of Fort Walton Beach has posted RFP 18-008 & 18-010. You will find direct links and any addendum changes posted at these three websites:
- City of Fort Walton Beach – www.FWB.org — Scroll to bottom of the Home page to “Open Bids & RFPs” box. Click on that box → Scroll down to → RFP 18-008 or RPF 18-010 — click for docs.
- GovBids – www.FloridaBidSystem.com → Bid Opportunities → RFP 18-008 or RFP 18-010
- VendorRegistry – https://vrapp.vendorregistry.com/Bids/View/BidsList?BuyerId=108a215d-e26b¬41f0-bf90-cd5072663046 → “Current” Tab → RFP 18-008 or RFP 18-010
Please remember to visit one of these sites listed for any changes to the bid before submitting your bids. If you have any questions, please contact Giuliana Scott directly at 850-833-9523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the 18-008 RFP, click here.
- 18-008 Exhibit A – Site Maps
- 18-008 Exhibit B – Building Blueprints
- 18-008 Exhibit C – Sample Agreement
To view the 18-010 RFP, click here.